Why should I use Paso test?
- Because it is the best way to find out how your target audience really experience your website
- Because you now have the ability to make evidence based decisions. No more guess-work or basing important business decisions on only 5 or 10 user experence tests.
- Because you don’t get a more comprehensive overview. What works well, what didn’t work, and if there are issues: How serious are they? You are in for a surprise!
Where do your get the respondents from?
- This is always among the first questions we get. We have close ties with panel partners who are able to deliver the exact respondents we want. Our preferred partner in this field have more than 300,000 respondents in UK and more than 800,000 in USA. The panels are refreshed constantly with new active respondents.
- The respondents are only used by us a few times per year, as we typically use 100 at the time.
- We already have extensive knowledge of our respondents but if you have special demands don’t hesitate to ask. We have yet to say “no”! E.g. “100 female respondents, age 25-40, living in larger urban areas, who have been looking for “product X” within the last 6 months.”
OK – so my website is being tested against 2 of my competitors by 200 respondents but do the respondents know which of the 3 websites have orderes the test – so the test will be skewed?
- No! Each respondent will be presented with the three websites in random order. We have a lot of mechanishms ensuring “data hygeine”. E.g. we automatically remove respondents who reply too fast or who give the same reply through the entire analysis.
Can I use this to optimise my conversion rate?
- Of course! If you know how to interpret the knowledge from the analysis into ideas, have an agency who can do this – or you can choose to purchase our consultancy service (see the product “Test + Consultant)
How is this different from ordinary user experience tests?
- Our test is quantitative. This means there are many respondents – typically 100 – as opposed to the 5-10 you get in an ordinary test. This means that you can make quantitative conclusions with a high degree of certainty.
- In other words, our test will provide a much more exact measurement and a completely unique overview with very little left to (potentially incorrect) interpretations. You can make a desicion based on facts!
In which countries can I have the test made?
Europe, Middle East and Africa
If you have other questions please do not hesitate to contact us.